Here, we are showing you four ways to find the right size.
1. Choose your usual T-shirt size.
Pick your usual T-shirt size. When we designed the GoudronBlanc T-shirts, we decided to follow the standard European sizing.
So here : S = S, M = M, etc.
But note that:
- If you live in the US, you may want to choose one size up.
- If you live in Asia, you may want to choose one size down.
2. Choose based on our size/weight guide
If you want some guidance to find the right size, you can use your size/weight ratio:
If you still have some doubt, contact our team here. We will be delighted to answer your questions.
3. Measure your chest size
If there’s any doubt, you can use your chest size to find the right T-shirt size:
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits and around the fullest part of your chest.
- It’s important to stand normally, without flexing your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug, but it shouldn’t be so tight that it hampers your breathing.
- If you’re still hesitating, contact us, we will help you.
4. Measure your favourite T-shirt or polo shirt
If there’s still some doubt, you can pick the right size based on the measurement of your favour T-shirt or polo shirt.
- Measure flat a T-shirt or polo shirt that fits you well;
- Compare the measurements with the chart below;
- Be careful not to stretch the fabric too much;
- If the size seems really different from the size shown here, contact us, we will help you.
5. Contact us for more info
You need more information about your T-shirt size?
Contact us here. The team will be delighted to answer your questions.